Latest News

GO FOR IT!





Hello all!

Good morning / Good day / Good night!

I hope you all are doing fine. If there is anything you want to do, but you are not. Read this once. You will be fine.

4 years ago, I went for something I did not know anything about. I was not the best in the English language (not even now!). Not a single rule or trick I knew about writing a book. But still, I wen for it. Blindly. 

Why?

Writing was and is my passion. Will always be. I knew everyone has a limited time here, why do things I do not love? Why waste time resting? Why spend time looking at what others are doing?

Go for it, my friend.

Yes, you will have no idea about it. You will face extreme obstacles. You will feel like this is going on forever. You will make mistakes, and there will seem no end for those. People will laugh at you. Your own reflection might laugh at you. You will miss out on a lot of things. You will have no advice from any expert or elder. You will lose. Surely.

Not forever.

You will win. How will you win? JUST KEEP GOING FOREVER. Do not keep a deadline, JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING. Make a progress everyday. 

There will be days when things do not work. 

Congratulations, you are following your passion. People like you form the odd 5% of the world. Is that not something special? 

On the way you will find some people for sure. Also, we are all with you. Though we have not seen. We will one day. Though we have not talked, we will one day. 

PACK YOUR BAGS (MIND), SET OFF! ALL YOU KNOW IS GOING FOREVER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

Regards,

Take Care,

Vishwas

1 comment:

  1. I am really inspired by the things that i saw above...
    I am very exited to read your book.

    ReplyDelete

Conuit Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.