Latest News

MY PROBLEMS WITH ANXIETY

 Image result for anxiety




Good Morning / Good Day / Good Night
I hope you are all doing great. 

A few posts ago I had mentioned that I was not feeling good. Well, I want to share with you the reason for that. 

I have a severe anxiety problem. 

What happens to me is that, every thought strikes me in an impact-ful way SO MUCH, I just cannot ignore it. If I get a question on my mind, I have to ask it. That makes me appear bad. If I get a thought to check out a way to spy my closed ones, I HAVE to do it. I cannot resist it even if my conscious mind wants to badly. 

Even if the fact is actually there right in front, the thoughts have to be followed, otherwise I will suffer. Go down in the blues. Suddenly there wont be that 'light' in me. 

Whenever I am happy and light on my mind, I get anxious because of this problem. Automatically, I search for thoughts which make me needlessly work towards finding about others. That is why it appears to many as if I am constantly doubting them. Actually, I am not. 

At a young age I was diagnosed with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I am still not out of it. Perhaps this thought pricking process is a consequence of it. 

From the past 15 days, this has reached a whole new level of  intensity. One of the other reasons I created this blog was to connect with all of you and be busy writing for you. Perhaps even find a solution from you. 

I guess with every ability God also gives some form of disability. I even do not know whether this is a disability or a track to learn all the life's lessons. 

Waiting for the answer.

Regards,
Take Care,
Vishwas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conuit Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.